General Purpose Relays (5-15 Amps)
General Purpose Relays are cost-effective 5-15 Amp switching devices used in a wide variety of applications.
- Electrical loads of 5 to 15 Amps
- Contact configurations through 3PDT
- Class F coil insulation system for 155°C total temperature
- Coils molded in Polyester for environmental protection
- Panel, bracket, socket, and PC terminal mounting options
Typical Applications: Lighting controls, time delay controls, industrial machine controls, energy management systems, control panels, forklifts, HVAC