Magnetic latching relays are 5-10 Amp switching devices that maintain contact state without power
- Electrical loads of 5-10 Amps
- Maintains contact status without power - only a pulse is required to change states
- Contact configurations through 6PDT
- Class F coil insulation system for 155°C total temperature
- Coils molded in Polyester for environmental protection
- Panel and socket mounting options
Typical Applications: Pump controllers, laundry and textile equipment, HVAC and public transit controls.
- Resources & Downloads
- Sales / Distributors
- Request a Quote
Click a term to initiate a search.